What’s ahead for legal tech and innovation for 2022? On today’s Legaltech Week live roundtable, our esteemed panel of bloggers and journalists will offer their predictions.
Last week, we discussed the top stories of 2021. We planned to also share predictions, but ran out of time. That means this week’s show is entirely devoted to a discussion of what we think is to come.
The program is live via Zoom at 3 p.m. and free to watch, but you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup of panelists changes from week to week, but our regularss are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.