AI and the metaverse are revolutionizing every aspect of the way we live, work and play — including how we move.
Leaders in the automotive and technology industries will come together at NVIDIA GTC to discuss the newest breakthroughs driving intelligent vehicles, whether in the real world or in simulation.
The virtual conference, which runs from Sept. 19-22, will feature a slate of in-depth sessions on end-to-end software-defined vehicle development, as well as advances in robotics, healthcare, high performance computing and more. And it’s all free to attend.
Headlining GTC is NVIDIA founder and CEO Jensen Huang, who will present the latest in AI and NVIDIA Omniverse in the keynote address on Tuesday, Sept. 20, at 8 a.m. PT.
Conference attendees will have plenty of networking opportunities, and they can learn from NVIDIA experts and industry luminaries about AV development, from the cloud to the car.
Here’s a brief look at what to expect during GTC:
Meet the Trailblazers
Every stage of the automotive pipeline is being transformed by AI and metaverse technologies, from manufacturing and design, to autonomous driving, to the passenger experience.
Speakers from each of these areas will share how they’re harnessing AI innovations to accelerate software-defined transportation.
Automotive sessions include:
- Michael Bell, senior vice president of Digital at Lucid Motors, walks through the development of the Lucid Dream Drive Pro advanced driver assistance system, and how the company continuously deploys new features for a cutting-edge driving experience.
- Yuli Bai, head of AI Platform at NIO, outlines the AI infrastructure that the automaker is using to develop intelligent, software-defined vehicles running on the NVIDIA DRIVE Orin compute platform.
- Apeksha Kumavat, chief engineer and co-founder at Gatik, explains how its autonomous commercial-delivery vehicles are helping the retail industry adapt to rapidly changing consumer demands.
- Dennis Nobelius, chief operating officer at Polestar, describes how the performance electric vehicle maker is developing AI-powered features geared toward the human driver, while prioritizing long-term environmental sustainability.
Get the Inside Track on DRIVE Development
Learn about the latest NVIDIA DRIVE technologies directly from the minds behind their creation.
NVIDIA DRIVE Developer Day consists of a series of deep-dive sessions on building safe and robust autonomous vehicles. Led by the NVIDIA engineering team, the talks will highlight the newest DRIVE features and discuss how to apply them to AV development.
- NVIDIA DRIVE product roadmap
- Intelligent in-vehicle infotainment
- Data center development
- Synthetic data generation for testing and validation
All of this virtual content is available to GTC attendees — register for free today to see the technologies shaping the intelligent future of transportation.
Go to Publisher: – Archives Page 1 | NVIDIA Blog
Author: Katie Burke