Expert speakers drawn from across property and technology will explore the drivers for transforming and reusing existing buildings, including:
- Thermal improvement of building fabric and airtightness
- Integrating digital monitoring and control to improve performance / implementing AI to optimise building and user interaction
- Designing out fossil fuels in favour of all-electric systems
- Predictive maintenance to enhance lifespan
- Wellbeing: maximising user health and happiness through amenity, fresh air, natural daylight
Transforming and reusing existing buildings often delivers greater commercial and social returns than demolishing and reconstructing.
ESG:THe Retrofit Playbook is due to be held in London on 23 February 2023 and is aimed at property developers and their teams who are interested in learning practical lessons from real-life retrofit projects.
Attendees will hear from those actually doing and not just talking about sustainable retrofit.
Benefits of attending this event include:
- Form valuable connections with high-level attendees from across the property sector during networking breaks
- Gain industry knowledge from experts during the panel discussions and presentations, with plenty of opportunities to ask your own questions
- A copy of the attendee list before the event, and access to the dedicated event app where you can connect with other delegates
- Breakfast and lunch are also included
Tickets cost £150+VAT. Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact [email protected]
Go to Publisher: PlaceTech
Author: Paul Unger