The world’s largest pre-seed accelerator Founder Institute has announced it’s Founder Showcase this December, providing aspiring founders with an opportunity to further their startups.
The virtual event, which will be hosted on December 1st, will include networking sessions to connect individuals with the hundreds of international founders, investors, advisors and executives in attendance.
Startups presenting at Founder Showcase include:
- Dreamfully, based in LA, is a science-backed enterprise wellness tool that helps employees take deep breaths as easy as scrolling TikTok.
- Quoqo, based in Bangalore, India, provides Plug and Play Legal Infrastructure to Growing Businesses, Globally.
- The Sauce, based in London, is an app that helps Gen Z to date exceptionally and without the bias of photo based apps.
- Reya Health, based in Toronto, provides personalized guides to help navigate the female birth control journey and find the right option.
- FareUpThere, based in Houston, is the flight booking and travel survey platform helping airlines get better feedback and demographics data on their passengers.
- Moduly, based in Montreal, is a smart energy storage platform that optimizes personal capacity and generation from the grid and solar to your advantage.
- Flyte, a US based company, is an AI powered platform that automatically generates well-organized meeting notes and action items for sales teams.
- Radical Girl Gang, based in Austin, is the online marketplace to discover, support and shop emerging women-owned brands.
Founder Showcase is one of Silicon Valley’s leading international startup pitch event, helping pre-seed startups learn, launch, and connect to investors.
In the event individuals can watch presentations from promising pre-seed startups from across the globe, and learn from keynote speaker Brant Cooper.
Brant Cooper is the New York Times bestselling author of The Lean Entrepreneur and CEO of Moves the Needle. With over two decades of expertise helping companies bring innovative products to market, he blends agile, design thinking, and lean methodologies to ignite entrepreneurial action within large organizations.
Brant also serves as a global keynote speaker, mentor to entrepreneurs, and trusted advisor to corporate executives. His mission is to teach leaders how to find personal and economic growth through creating new value for fellow humans.
Based in Silicon Valley, the Founder Institute is on a mission to empower communities of motivated and talented people to address today’s most pressing challenges.
Many of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, and to raise funding.
Go to Publisher: StartUp Beat
Author: StartupBeat Team