Real estate’s innovators gathered at London’s 22 Bishopsgate on Thursday for a sneak peek at MIPIM 2023 from Paul Unger, editor of PlaceTech, and Lauriane Halle, director of Propel by MIPIM.
As a proud media partner of MIPIM, PlaceTech will play a key role in bringing the annual real estate convention in Cannes to life on the digital stage.
From filmed roundtable discussions to vox pops with industry insiders, PlaceTech will bring the conversations in the south of France to a global audience online.
PlaceTech offers the following marketing services to help amplify your trip.
- Corporate hospitality: Charter the Place MIPIM boat to take your guests out away from the crowds for intimate networking
- Roundtables: In-person debate, ideal for business development and filmed for great video content
- ‘Fireside’ chats: Position yourself as a thought-leader at the top of your game with a one-on-one video interview, with the backdrop of Cannes
- Event management: Choose from private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner; tap into PlaceTech’s experience as a trusted event partner
- Vox pops: Video clips of discussions with your guests shared online to extend your networking in the digital version of the event
- Advertising: Brand support via website banners, advertorial comment, branded editorial and more.
Learn more about our trade show experience and how we can help you, or contact our team directly:
- Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, [email protected] +44 (0)7803 988112
- Cara Fautley, commercial manager, [email protected], +44 (0)7960 210686
Between networking and drinks, Halle – who was appointed in September – shared her plans for tech and sustainability at MIPIM, the annual real estate convention held in Cannes every March.
Attendees can expect a new ‘Road to Zero’ zone to draw in both startups and industry veterans working together to solve shared concerns. Sustainability will also play an integral role in events throughout the wider conference programme.
The MIPIM team is also looking at ways to enhance networking at the tech-led Propel Station to ensure that startups with ideas meet the right people in the investor and developer communities – and vice versa.
Go to Publisher: PlaceTech
Author: Karl Tomusk