SaaStr Annual 2022, Sept 13, 14, 15 in the SF Bay Area is ALMOST here! We’ll be taking over the Bay, more specifically the San Mateo County Events Center and the greater San Mateo area for 3 days of content, community and so much more.
8,202 SaaS CEOs, Founders, Revenue Leaders, and VCs have already signed up to join us for 3 days of tactical content, networking, and epic evening events when the Cloud comes to San Mateo. If you haven’t already, sign up here for tickets before we sell out.
We’ll see where our final totals end up but we expect more than 10,000 attendees – which will make this the biggest SaaStr Annual yet.
Each night, we’ll have Happy Hours on-site to help attendees network, get together and have a bit of fun outside. There will be live music, spritzes, beer, wine, bites, and of course, 10,000 of your new SaaS BFFs. We’ll have one incredible evening party when DJ Duke Dumont takes over the Big Party on Wednesday, September 14th.
We’re also re-booting our beloved block party from 2019, known as SaaStr Nights, and along with the help of some of friends and sponsors, we’ll be taking over the downtown San Mateo area on Tuesday night for a few Day 1 after parties for SaaStr Annual attendees:
- The Hub of SaaStr Nights: SaaStr itself is hosting an after-party for attendees to help anchor our downtown parties right on B Street in downtown San Mateo. We’ll be at Barrel Bistro, Urban Momo, and Pacific Catch. No pre-sign-up is required, but there will be a badge check. So don’t forget it.
- After Party with Openphone & Scratchpad at C Food Crush: Sign up here
- After Party with Capchase & Ramp at Central Park Bistro: Sign up here
- After Party with Outreach at Curry Up Now: Sign up here
- Sips & SaaS with Fullstory at Fogbird: Sign up here
- After Party with Carta & Notion at Foreigner: Sign up here
- After Party with Safebase at Rise Woodfire Pizza: Sign up here
- Opp-tober Fest with Tripactions, Zoominfo and Cobalt: Sign up here
- Bowling with Stripe at Pinstripes: Sign up here
See you soon in San Mateo!
Go to Publisher: SaaStr
Author: Amelia Ibarra